Monday 1 June 2015

Spring/ Summer walks | SophH

Hey everyone, 
In England we are just approaching summer (although the weather is definitely not portraying that) and Myself and Luke have been going on more and more walks with my dog Alfie and just enjoying being outside. 
The reason I decided to blog about this is because I think as we approach summer, strictly exam time for most of the UK, it is so important to give yourself breaks and actually go outside and get some fresh air. It is so easy to just sit at your desk (whether you end up revising or not) and getting stuck in things that you don't give yourself time to get out of the house. 

Personally I love going for a nice walk, especially to spend time with Luke and my dog. So I have a challenge for you - Try to go out for a walk (whether you have a dog or not) at least once a week and I can promise you that you will feel better for it, both mentally and physically. 

Below are some photos from a recent walk with Alfie and Luke: 




           
       

 





   




                         






No comments:

Post a Comment